[tei-council] experimental modules?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 07:26:48 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-05 11:52, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> On 5 Sep 2012, at 10:13, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>> What I do wonder is whether we should be providing templates for
>> community-created customisations in Roma that are reasonably
>> mature, well-supported, etc. with the prime example here being
>> EpiDoc?
>
> indeed. but you'd have to work out a management process
> for this.

I'm tempted by this, but as Sebastian says we'd need to think about how
we a) manage this process, and b) how the EpiDoc odd releases and TEI
releases line up (currently I normally make an EpiDoc release a few days
after each TEI release, to take advantage of new features).

Happy to discuss this (and perhaps float it on the EpiDoc list if that
would be useful).

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL