[tei-council] experimental modules?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Sep 3 22:28:05 EDT 2012

Sebastian responded to me, but I'm going to take this back to the list.

I've just realized that http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/
only lists XInclude as experimental but shows the dictionaries one as
non-experimental.  Who would know which customizations are experimental?

I am unaware of any re-examination of sample customizations, so I will
leave everything as it is for now.