[tei-council] Take a look at <listApp> spec

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 11:52:59 EDT 2012

There was a question about this on TEI-L just last week, so I agree that
there is need to explain generically and consistently where we recommend
people put elements such as <interpGrp> and other members of
model.global.meta ... but I think we probably need to look at it as a
distinct issue. There's nothing wrong with leaving Martin's note as it
stands in <listApp> -- we can always come back to it if we decide it
should be primetime viewing for all of these things.

And I do continue to think that <listApp> is not in quite the same
league since <app> is at least some of the time for encoding an
apparatus already existing in a text, not a set of interpretations added
to it by the encoder.