[tei-council] Take a look at <listApp> spec

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Aug 15 11:42:09 EDT 2012

While the text inside <listApp> may be found in the text of the source
document in various places, the fact that this info is pulled together
in one place but the encoder doesn't know where to put it makes it seem
to me much like descriptive bibliographic metadata.  But in any case, I
would like to see the note added not only to <listApp> *but also to
<interpGrp> and any other similar elements*.  I know that I have been in
Council meetings where <interpGrp> was compared to some other element,
but I no longer remember what it was.  :(