[tei-council] Take a look at <listApp> spec

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Aug 14 13:53:05 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As part of work arising out of Ann Arbor, I've created an elementSpec
for the new <listApp> element, and added a mention of it to the
Guidelines. You can see the results here:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-listApp.html>

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/TC.html#TCAPLK>

Could you take a look and see if there's anything you think should be
changed?

There is currently only one example for the element; although I have
been asking around, no others have been forthcoming. I'm not sure
whether we really need another example; I have considered fabricating
one based on other examples in the TC chapter, but I'm not sure it's
really needed -- <listApp> is pretty straightforward -- and I always
think twice these days about making the Guidelines any bigger.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)