[tei-council] Dates and calendars

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 07:38:27 EDT 2012

I am an eejut.  Gabby is of course completely right. (I knew I
disapproved of something, but I misremembered what)

I wonder though whether this specific example (where @calendar is
supplied but there is no content) shouldn't therefore trigger a
schematron error. It doesn't make a lot of sense to say "there's a date
in this calendar here but I'm not telling you what it is" surely?