[tei-council] Attributes without examples

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Aug 12 20:22:29 EDT 2012

The last time I took a look through these, I seem to remember coming to
the conclusion that one situation in particular is most urgent: where
attributes are declared in an attribute class, and none of the elements
which are members of that attribute class have examples which illustrate
the use of that attribute.

I'm not sure how many of these there are -- I was halfway through some
XSLT to find out, but I got distracted. I'll try to finish that.