[tei-council] minutes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Aug 10 11:55:07 EDT 2012

Agreed. This is exactly why I don't really want to be the point person
on this topic. I really don't want to insult anyone, and I appreciate
the really hard work Hugh has put into this, but I can't get behind it.
I shouldn't have said anything, really, but since you couldn't connect
to the telco I was the only one.

That being said, you've now left a permanent record of this issue in the
public Council list. :-)

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)