[tei-council] Feedback from SIGs for 2012-08-09 teleconference

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 13:58:37 EDT 2012

Or I'd rather say for Council to have the option to appoint someone on
Council or outside of it (or for that matter on Board), as some people
have been on Council for a few years and will continue to be involved
whether or not they are re-elected, so we're not automatically
disqualified. (Note that I am emphatically *not* angling for said post,
just speaking in principle.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL