[tei-council] Problem with the TEI site?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Aug 9 12:24:54 EDT 2012

This is the page where I saw the problem:

<http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index-toc.html>

I suspect it was generated during the last release build of the Glines,
and so any changes you made to the current setup might not have been
inherited by it. Could that be it?

I do see drop-down menus on the page below.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)