[tei-council] Lite Final, finally

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 14:38:33 EDT 2012

Have removed teilite_ns.odd

Consistency suggests:

Exemplars/tei_lite.odd : canonical home of the ODD
Exemplars/tei_lite.xml : skeletal template file, Oxygen for the use of
tei_lite : name of schema generated

This does indeed make a break with existing tradition, but that may not
be a bad thing -- this is a new version after all, and we want people to
know that.

Alternatively, we turn all the "tei_lite" s back into "teilite" s, and
have to explain why this one exemplar is different. (Historical reasons
we might say wisely)

Your votes?

I can happily move my test file to the Test directory, or drop it entirely.

And yes, James, it probably should.