[tei-council] Lite Final

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jul 26 18:45:52 EDT 2012

I took a look at the @xml:lang stuff, since that's fresh in my mind, and
it's all wrong. I'll rewrite it at some point when I get back from
vacation. Since the main Guidelines section on this is now much simpler,
and basically hands off the explanation to two W3C documents and the
authoritative IANA subtag registry, TEI Lite might as well do the same
thing. All the examples will need fixing, though.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre