[tei-council] they spread the word

James Cummings james.cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 16:25:38 EDT 2012

Likewise I'm sure most of us could write a processor or XSLT script or something that could deal with "all of the TEI".... just depends if you want something sensible or something generalized that does something useful at all. (Mine just draws boxes around each element in html and CSS ... rounded corners and all. ;-) )

The question is how best to correct such mistaken understandings of the TEI and the purpose of descriptive markup that doesn't necessarily target a single output.

Jamesc
--
James Cummings, InfoDev, OUCS, University of Oxford (from phone)

Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

Doesn't Oxygen support all of the TEI? Ditto Roma and Oxgarage?
Depending, of course, on your definition of "support".

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre