[tei-council] TEI Newsfeed

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 09:33:44 EDT 2012

On 24/07/12 14:27, David Sewell wrote:
> James, thanks! That's an act of heroism (for geeky values of
> "hero").

There might have been an easier way, but over the course of a
couple hours that was the best that occurred to me.

> I'll take a look at the setup when I have a chance and will see
> about retroactively posting news items that went missing during
> the Sourceforge downtime.

Yes, you can post something retrospectively (by setting the
publish date in the past), and you might want to uncheck the
advertising of it to twitter (which I think I've set up as a
blog-wide option for posting).

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,