[tei-council] local overrides to class attributes In P5 source

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 13:48:27 EDT 2012

This functionality is now ready, I am glad to say. If anyone wants to step up and test it,
I'll be very interested to hear of problems. I am expecting some - this was a complex
change, but I hope the result is worth the candle.

The power we now have with this simple change is awesome, as it also
allows for chaining together ODD specifications:

   roma --compile  my1.odd .
   roma --localsource=my1.odd.compiled my2.odd

if that doesn't work, I want to hear about it

(of course, this assumes you use Stylesheets fresh-minted in Sourceforge)
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente