[tei-council] title page recto of P5 in HTML version

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 11:34:53 EDT 2012

On 21 Jul 2012, at 19:41, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> I can't find anything following "TEI P5: Guidelines for Electronic Text
> Encoding and Interchange" anywhere in the HTML version of the
> Guidelines, making me think it's hard-coded somewhere in the process
> that creates the PDF.

no, those words are in the Guidelines source. See P5/Source/guidelines-en.xml

curious that they don't appear in the HTML, I agree. An interesting
bit of archaeology for someone to trace through the process
and see why not.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios