[tei-council] Xpointer technical work

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:15:02 EDT 2012

As of last night the xpointer element() scheme appears to work, at
least for me handful of test cases. I'm now working on string-range().

I'm tracking the status in the README at
https://github.com/stuartyeates/xpointer/blob/master/README.md which
lists a number of things that I'm aware of that aren't working
(xml:base, xml:lang, namespaces, concatenation schemes, etc).

cheers
stuart