[tei-council] Creating new element specs

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jul 14 18:53:46 EDT 2012

Wouldn't another solution be to create them as proper in the
P5/Source/Specs but just clearly mark them as 'a proposed
element...'

My preference in all cases would be to have them in the same
general location (ok, Specs-Proposed if you really want them
separate from the main location) so that they can be processed by
Jenkins, tested, etc.

My two bits,

-James

--