[tei-council] Private URI Schemes

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:46:38 EDT 2012

I think the <listPrivateUri/> tag is unnecessary, can't we reuse one
of the existing TEI header tags for this purpose? <encodingDesc/>?
Unless of course there are some specific semantics you're trying to
model.

You also use the word 'project' in the examples, surely that should be
'document' or 'corpus'?

Other than that it looks really good.

cheers
stuart