[tei-council] Strange validation problem with ODD file

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 13:13:20 EDT 2012

On 25/06/12 17:56, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I'm working on a fairly simple ODD file and getting a validation error
> that I can't figure out. I'm working in Oxygen and letting Oxygen
> validate against the latest TEI framework release, installed from
> oxygen-tei, and getting a series of errors.

Forgive me for stating the obvious, especially as I dont know exactly
what you mean by "the latest TEI framework release",  but the
implication of the errors you're seeing is surely that the schema in use
doesn't include <editionStmt>. Which is quite possible if you're using
(say) tei_bare or some other customization which omits it.

Anyway, I havent noticed anything untoward with my installation of
Oxygen since the release...