[tei-council] @facs on graphic

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 03:41:42 EDT 2012

On 20/06/12 22:44, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> In fact, the place to list such things is:
>
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/P6-dev

Which I was tasked with creating after Ann Arbor. ;-)   ...
Specifically while anything can go there it is important to have
a place to note things we are intentionally *not* doing because
we are leaving consideration for them to P6.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev
Oxford University Computing Services