[tei-council] P5 test files

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:18:20 EDT 2012

On 20 Jun 2012, at 16:08, Martin Holmes wrote:

> This is great. I'll document this in detail with some examples, for the "How to Edit the Guidelines" document.

good.

the message should be that there are four sets which you use for
adding tests to

	testbare.{odd,xml}:   small possible schema
	testbasic.{odd,xml}:  typical TEI schema with customizations of all kinds, the place to add new tests
	testplus.{odd,xml}:    an extremist schema which includes all modules, XInclude SVG, Math, ITS etc
	detest.{odd,xml}:       things that fail, ie constraints and deliberate mistakes. you must update the expected results if you add to this

there are another dozen more specialized tests which you probably should leave like sleeping dogs.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente