[tei-council] Release notes (was Re: next release?)

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 07:50:07 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for this. I was going to make various changes to tcw22 based on
my experiences, but probably not until next week. Please feel free to go
ahead and change anything you like, and I'll make further tweaks,
suggest specific wording where I've said "clarify", etc., when I have time.

Re point 8 (the first part): yes this was already fixed before I sent
the email, so nothing needs changed in tcw22 for this. I left it in my
report for a paper trail.

(The second part) Sourceforge allows you to register any number of keys
in your account, so you don't need to overwrite anything. This should be
implicit if we phrase something like, "Add a copy of the public key from
tei-c.org:/home/tei/.ssh/id_dsa to the list of registered SSH keys in
your Sourceforge account." (There's a form for this, you don't need to
copy files to a directory anywhere.) I can prepare more detailed
step-by-step instructions later (it's very simple... I mean hell, *I*
figured it out!).

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL