[tei-council] updating oxygen-tei

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 18:07:48 EDT 2012

On 18 Jun 2012, at 22:49, James Cummings wrote:

> svnUp.sh updates the local copy of the subversion repository
> because the scripts in /home/tei/bin/ that the release technician
> is using are *in* subversion.

ah, that explains it, thanks

> This message has been brought to you by the "Campaign to Reduce
> Apparent Magic and Processing Specifics".

I think we can honestly say that in the last 18 months we have
really made inroads with CRAMPS.  The battle is not over,
though. Only today I added a clause to odd2dtd.xsl which
said "if the body of the content model is the PI called 'NameList'
then generate the DTD model of ANY".  Not good.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services