[tei-council] updating oxygen-tei

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 17:49:15 EDT 2012

On 18/06/12 22:41, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 18 Jun 2012, at 22:24, Martin Holmes wrote:
>

>> I don't know what svnUp.sh is for, unless the eXist db is populated from a local copy. Is it?
>>
> no, it comes from the version installed by the main script

svnUp.sh updates the local copy of the subversion repository
because the scripts in /home/tei/bin/ that the release technician
is using are *in* subversion.  You should *not* be editing these
scripts locally on tei-c.org instead, edit them and commit them
to subversion.  Wherever possible there should be no special
local magic files.

This message has been brought to you by the "Campaign to Reduce
Apparent Magic and Processing Specifics".

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,