[tei-council] Oxford Face2Face meeting: Accommodation

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 10:13:37 EDT 2012

That is the intention. Weds/Thurs full days, Friday 1/2 day
officially and for those staying Friday an unofficial hack-a-thon
on actions and tickets, etc.

Do check whether there is a much cheaper flight on Saturday.  If
the flight is cheaper than spending the Friday night, and you've
not got Saturday plans to rush back to, then that is always an
option. ;-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,