[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Jun 15 08:49:59 EDT 2012

I'd like to caution all of us against loose descriptions of how things
work.  There are unarticulated assumptions here about whether the source
document(s) contains a critical apparatus or whether this is supplied de
novo in the TEI document.  Just want to make sure we're all on the same
page about the use cases here ...