[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 11:50:27 EDT 2012

On 13/06/12 23:09, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Yes -- the issue is:
>
>    - We don't offer guidance
>
>    - The guidance Lou and James suggested offering (putting<app>s in a

Apologies, I left out that I had wrapped these in an <ab> per
grouping. (e.g. in case of poetry an <ab> for each large <lg> or
poem, in the case of prose for each <div> or <p> depending on the
number of variants and the granularity of the <app>.

So it is:

    <ab>
       <app xml:id="app1">...</app>
       <app xml:id="app2">...</app>