[tei-council] main font changed for gidlines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jun 14 11:44:37 EDT 2012

Magic! No sooner thought of than done. But we should surely do some
proofreading to make sure all the relevant characters are covered.

I'm running a complete new build which doesn't install the MS stuff, and
we'll see if all the jobs complete properly and whether the resulting
PDF looks OK. That'll take about three hours, I think. Meanwhile I've
installed Libertine on my live Jenkins box, and I'm re-running the
Documentation build which failed because of the missing font.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)