[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 15:30:42 EDT 2012

For the record, I think I just collect loose apps together in a <p> (or
sometimes one per <p>, I think my XSLT doesn't care which). In principle
a listApp would be useful (although it would only be *nice*, rather than
fixing something that's actually broken), although app should of course
continue to be available in <p> because we also use them for inline
apparatus features.

</rambling>

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL