[tei-council] Location of <app>s for external apparatus

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 13 14:26:49 EDT 2012

It turns out <app> cannot be a child of <div> (so either James
customized his schema when listing <app>s in a <div>, or he's
misremembering). I'm beginning to think that <listApp> might be a good
idea as a way of collecting <app>s which are external to the base text,
but I'm not sure where <listApp> should be available yet, or how. Any
thoughts?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)