[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

stuart yeates syeates at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:50:37 EDT 2012

On 20/05/12 01:08, Gabriel BODARD wrote:
> I agree with both Piotr and Martin's positions: that's exactly what I
> was trying to say by pointing out that setting up a parallel read-only
> email list was just like subscribing people to the Council list itself.
> (And makes me just as uncomfortable.)

I pretty much agree with Piotr, Martin an Gabriel, however I note that
Christof (or David on Christof's behalf) does not appear to have given a
motivation for wanting access.

I'm going to say no, unless some compelling motivation is bought forward
to overcome the opposition already expressed.

cheers
stuart