[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri May 18 16:40:36 EDT 2012

Thanks, Piotr and Martin, for offering these thoughts.  I too was
thinking about these points, but then I thought the TEI-C as an
organization funded by institutional members, with each of us elected by
the TEI-C's institutional members.  In the "open government" movement,
people try to make deliberations of elected bodies as accessible as
possible.  In that spirit, I'm interested in us doing the same.

As for wanting to contribute, here's an analogy.  Just because members
of the public can attend a meeting of a city council or legislature
doesn't mean you have the right to address that body without being
invited by the body.

--K.