[tei-council] Council Meeting and EEBO-TCP Conference

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri May 18 15:10:29 EDT 2012

On 18/05/12 17:37, James Cummings wrote:
> Hi Council,
>
> http://www.doodle.com/csectyt4agcm58te
>
> Of those who responded it looks like the days just immediately
> following (19-21 Sept) the EEBO-TCP conference (17-18 Sept) here
> in Oxford make the best bet. Sincere apologies to Piotr in this
> instance though, since he is unable to make it.

I've done some thinking since I saw how the doodle poll was going to
come out, and, well, please don't cross me out yet. I'm currently
thinking of getting a co-author for that conference talk and sending
them to Vienna to present... not sure yet how the dates match exactly,
and how my colleagues will react to this idea and I'll only be able to
check that next week, as I'm pretty far away now, with almost no Net access.

Best,

  P.