[tei-council] Council Meeting and EEBO-TCP Conference

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 18 11:37:27 EDT 2012

Hi Council,

http://www.doodle.com/csectyt4agcm58te

Of those who responded it looks like the days just immediately
following (19-21 Sept) the EEBO-TCP conference (17-18 Sept) here
in Oxford make the best bet. Sincere apologies to Piotr in this
instance though, since he is unable to make it.  Is there anyone
else who is unable to make these dates? Please check now rather
than assuming it is ok!

Does anyone have an argument that we should be either making it
at a different date?  If not, can you please all add this to your
diary *today* and start remembering to book flights etc soon.

And on that note, you may have noticed (see my recent post I
forwarded to TEI-L) that the EEBO-TCP conference is still looking
for more submissions and if you are doing anything that you think
*might* be interesting to an EEBO and/or TCP audience I would
encourage you to submit something. (If your institution is
willing to pay for your registration/accommodation/etc.)

Sebastian and I have submitted a paper proposal and I'll probably
also submit a poster proposal.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,