[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 18 11:18:37 EDT 2012

David,

Does Sympa also provide RSS or Atom feeds, do you know? Just curious.

That was the only reason I was suggesting an additional archiver
(like gmane or nabble)

e.g. http://tei-l.970651.n3.nabble.com/tei-l-f1692902.xml
or http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.text.tei.general

(I'd prefer the former because the latter changes "@rend" to