[tei-council] searchable archive?, @corresp

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Apr 29 13:10:46 EDT 2012

The pipermail text archives are the only option currently.

The Board is considering whether to migrate their email list to one with
public archives. If that decision is "yes" it might be a good time to
explore moving the Council list at the same time to a more robust
platform. Virginia is now using Sympa (http://www.sympa.org/) for new
lists and I believe I could get assistance migrating an old
pipermail/Mailman archive to Sympa format.

David

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012, Piotr Bański wrote:

> Do we have a searchable version of the Council list archive, or is
> pipermail our only crippled friend when it comes to recalling the past
> exchanges?
>
> Laurent in an e-mail conversation mentioned to me that he recalls some
> Council discussion on @corresp vs. @target, but I can't locate it in my
> mailbox. Which is naturally very incomplete.
>
> So if the answer to my first question is unfortunately positive, I have
> another: does anyone recall such a discussion, and roughly its time
> frame? So far, I only did a quick search of all the subjects in the
> archive, to no avail.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>  Piotr

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA