[tei-council] searchable archive?, @corresp

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Sun Apr 29 11:55:41 EDT 2012

Do we have a searchable version of the Council list archive, or is
pipermail our only crippled friend when it comes to recalling the past
exchanges?

Laurent in an e-mail conversation mentioned to me that he recalls some
Council discussion on @corresp vs. @target, but I can't locate it in my
mailbox. Which is naturally very incomplete.

So if the answer to my first question is unfortunately positive, I have
another: does anyone recall such a discussion, and roughly its time
frame? So far, I only did a quick search of all the subjects in the
archive, to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

  Piotr