[tei-council] next release?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:05:04 EDT 2012

That to me looks like a good reason to go with the 25th as our
proposed date again. Unless anyone screams violently against
that, I'm putting it in my calendar and hope Gaby does the same. :-)

Remember, although it would be good to get everything implemented
that we decided, the benefit of sorting out the release process
is that it means we can, if necessary, have later releases as
well.  The TEI has traditionally (well certainly since launch of
P5 in 2007) had releases twice a year, and I don't think we
should be frightened of upping that number significantly.  (On
the other hand, we don't want to be making monthly releases, I
don't think!?)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,