[tei-council] next release?

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 17:02:43 EDT 2012

The first week of June is likely to be bad for me; I'm back from
international travel around the 4th, I think, and will be groggy the
first couple days after that. So if not May 25th, then best to put it
off by two weeks. (Or someone else be launch technician...)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL