[tei-council] next release?

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 13:35:13 EDT 2012

In terms of doing the release tech, I guess I need to put aside at least
a day to work through this, and it doesn't matter much to me when that
day is, so that's fine.

I'm now just trying to remember if there were any tickets assigned to me
in the meantime, and if I'll have time to complete them by May 20. I was
going to look into the guidelines-wide impact of something, but I don't
recall exactly what. Did someone add a note to the ticket in question?
(And in what may be the answer to the same or may be a completely
unrelated question, could someone update http://purl.com/tei/fr/3416130
with the current state of Council thinking after Ann Arbor, please?)

(Incidentally, I think http://purl.com/TEI/BUGS/3496949 has been
erroneously assigned to me--I don't think I know what we're meant to do
with this.)

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL