[tei-council] f2f @ Ann Arbor

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Thu Apr 19 17:09:51 EDT 2012

Come on, Martin: being so ultracool, we are all surely a reciprocal
superpleasure to eat with...

Many thanks from me as well to the UM team -- you've been terrific from
before it started (I appreciate the info on transportation and the hotel
arrangement, which is usually such a pain and this time it was just a
pleasure, and thank you, thank you for being so generous about using
your cards for us at the meals -- another headache not materializing).

But I would also like to acknowledge the extra work by Becky and Martin
on the minutes -- being mono-threaded attention-wise myself, and prone
to any distraction, I really admire people able to do this sort of work,
and so well at that.

Last but not least, thanks to James for managing the agenda to squeeze
out the last bit of efficiency from this meeting -- nice début there!

I've learned quite a bit during these three days, that feels really good.

Best,

  Piotr