[tei-council] TEI ODD meeting after DH2012

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 05:01:17 EDT 2012

Dear TEI Council,

In interests of transparency I just sent this update on my
planning of the TEI ODD meeting after DH2012 to the Board list. I
don't believe there is anything confidential in it so circulate
it here as well. I wasn't able to invite/subsidise everyone
suggested, but hopefully some of them will still be able to make it.

-James

====
Dear TEI-C Board,

As an update on the planning for this TEI ODD meeting after
DH2012: a total of 15 people who were invited can make it, 8 of
which need up to 15 nights of hotel. 3 invitations are still
outstanding (but I don't expect to hear back from 2 of them).
About 10 suggested people were unable to be invited/subsidised
without increasing the budget, however, I will make sure those
people are invited in a non-subsidised manner.

The conference is charging 200 EUR for renting the room including
"for cleaning, use of fixed equipment (projector), and admin: EUR
200 / day".  I've said that they should go ahead and we can have
them invoice the TEI-C for that charge.

I'll give Dot a list of names of those that have said that they
need hotel to be subsidised and can claim up to two nights hotel.
  I'll also provide those people with instructions on how to do so.

Within the next week I'll start announcing it publicly on TEI-L
(etc.) as an open meeting for others with their own means able to
attend should they wish.

Best,

James Cummings

--