[tei-council] <egXML> example

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 24 11:25:39 EDT 2012

Dear Alan Partridge [joke for brits only]

Your aha moment is plausible, though I think in fact the purpose of the
@valid was just to check whether the colour change introduced by its
presence at the outer level worked: i.e. to test the stylesheets, not
exemplify the use of this attribute.

But your changes seem like an improvement.