[tei-council] Proposal to clarify and rationalize encoding of pagination in bibliographic citations

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Mar 5 12:23:00 EST 2012

As I mentioned during our conf call, the Ad-Hoc Commmittee on Encoding
of Bibliographic Citations has been working on a proposal to handle the
remaining thorny issue for citations: clarifying and rationalizing
encoding of pagination in bibliographic citations.  Since the comment
thread on the open ticket in SourceForge had grown quite long, we have
formulated a full, clean, unified proposal:

I've started a new SourceForge feature request to allow for a public

I hope we'll be able to consider this at the meeting in Ann Arbor, if
not before.