[tei-council] PR for TEI in Google Books (was Re: some brief reports to save time during our upcoming conf call)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 09:18:12 EST 2012

I am not convinced. That PDF is just a set of images, isn't it? The TEI-ed XML version _would_ attract copyright, as there
is substantial intellectual effort being put into the work. If you can show me a google book with the actual OCRed text being
given to me with a free license, then I may believe…..
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group

Sólo le pido a Dios