[tei-council] New document describing release steps

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 05:01:42 EST 2012

If Martin hasn't published it, it will not be visible unless you
have already logged into openCMS.  (Martin: Publishing it isn't
what makes it appear in the list... that is just by adding it to
index.xml.  If you did want something to appear in the left-hand
navigation you had to do so intentionally, by right-clicking on
it and look at its 'properties' where you can 'add it to
navigation'.)

I've 'stolen lock' from Martin and published it, but not added it
to index.xml yet.

So you should be able to see it now at:

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml

Don't get me started on OpenCMS...