[tei-council] nym/@parts

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Feb 1 18:06:40 EST 2012

At first I thought it must be a typo -- someone copying from
one-to-infinity on another attribute and misreading it as 1-100 -- but
SVN says different:

r2418 | louburnard | 2007-05-07 14:36:57 -0700 (Mon, 07 May 2007) | 2 lines

removing @old on handShift; allowing up to 100 targets for nym at parts

Lou, do you remember why?

--
Martin Holmes