[tei-council] Ann Arbor spring meeting

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Tue Jan 24 11:46:47 EST 2012

I'd happily take part. Haven't bought my ticket yet because tomorrow is
a discount day for the Polish airlines, so if I manage to see a suitable
connection, I'll try to be there around noon instead of later in the
day. The more so if Becky manages to confirm the available space (but I
realise that the notice is rather short).

Best,

  P.

[...]