[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 08:50:22 EST 2012

On 18/01/12 12:54, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> 2&  3 both have the problem that is bothering Sebastian, but 3 is of
>> course much worse in this case (2 being in practice (a) easy and (b)
>> relatively minor inconvenience to anybody). I don't suppose you can
>> write a rewrite rule for file fragments, can you?
> yes, given careful thought, I think we could trap #msad and rewrite to #mssad.
> I'm not volunteering, mind, you can spend whole days understanding
> Apache mod_rewrite :-}

Any disagreements that this is the right course of action?

I'm assuming we are:
a) Changing the source to make @xml:id 'msad' and the child
@xml:id's for that section into 'mssad' and similar. (So people
looking at latest version or making new bookmarks have no problem.)
b) Changing any internal references we have to any of these sections
c) trap any url that has #msad* in and replace that matching bit
with #mssad* in an apache rewrite rule.
d) What about changing historical versions in the vault? Should
we just leave these?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,